V-Ray has become the top choice for fast and accurate photo-realistic rendering. Offering state-of-the-art rendering technology, V-Ray has single handedly transformed the CG industry.
V-Ray is compatible with the following:
- Autodesk 3ds Max 9
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2008
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2009
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2009
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2010
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 (New)
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013 (New)
V-Ray supports both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
Image by Mackevision
V-Ray 2.0 new features list
- V-Ray RT and V-Ray RT GPU interactive renderers are included as part of
the V-Ray installation;
- VRayCarPaintMtl material with accurate flakes simulation;
- VRayDistanceTex texture that measures distances to arbitrary mesh
- VRayLightSelect render element to extract the contribution of individual
- VRayDRBucket render element to show which machine rendered a given
bucket in DR mode;
- VRayLensEffects render effect for producing glow and glare with support
for obstacle images and diffraction;
- VRayExposureControl plugin for proper exposure of regular viewport and
- VRayStereoRig controller for easy stereoscopic setup;
- Shade maps for faster rendering of stereo images, DOF and motion blur
through the VRayStereoscopic helper;
- Dispersion in the VRayMtl material, utilizing the new support for
wavelength-dependent ray tracing;
- Support for bidirectional path tracing for accurate unbiased lighting
- Directionality parameter for rectangle V-Ray lights to turn them into
(textured) spot lights;
- Dynamic loading of tiled OpenEXR textures through the VRayHDRI texture;
- Command-line tool for mass conversion of textures to tiled OpenEXR
- V-Ray specific light lister;
- Integration of the various V-Ray components in the 3ds Max "Create"
- Tools for calculating and rendering accurate camera distortion through
- Support for MetaSL shaders.
Image by Swiss Interactive AG
- Faster rendering of VRayProxy objects;
- Support for proper motion blur of Thinking Particles;
- Proper blending of gizmos for VRayEnvironmentFog;
- Improved raytracing precision in certain cases;
- Render history for the V-Ray VFB;
- Load and compare images directly in the V-Ray frame buffer;
- Support for rendering of VRayProxy objects as point clouds;
- Better representation of V-Ray lights in the new hardware viewport for
3ds Max 2010 and later;
- Retrace threshold for the light cache
- ...and many other small fixes and improvements
Image by Nikki Candelero
Image by Blur Studio
Image by Blur Studio
||This product is distributed via download and shipment
- Please allow up to 1 business day for your download link to become available.
- Software is downloaded but requires shipped licensing dongle.
||Limited Time Offer!
Buy now and receive free shipping on your licensing dongle!
Canada, USA and Mexico Only.
*Does not include 'Customs' charge if your country requires it.
|If you purchase now, you will receive a
free model and textures bundle pack. The bundle
includes 1 DVD offering a collection of models and
The bundle includes the following:
- Xeno-1 Textures
- RealModels Tropical Foliage
Hurry! This is a limited time only while supplies last.
* Offer not available for the EDU version.
** 1 Bundle pack per customer.
Please Note: This product is available to customers
located within North America, Central America and the Caribbean Islands only.
For a full list of allowable territories, please