is distributed via download only
- Please allow up
to 1 business day for your download link to
- There are no shipping fees for this
Attention Students and Faculty
|The EDU Edition
requires an EDU version of Cinema 4D.
Students/Faculty must provide a copy of their
Student/Faculty ID or class schedule.
To send via Fax:
Free in North America)
+00 +1 479-439-8506
To send via Email:
Please Contact Us
Image by Philipp Karger
VRay for C4D by LAUBlab brings the power of VRay to Cinema 4D.
VRay offers the fastest rendering technology in the world and has single
handedly transformed the architectural and advertising industry. Take your
renderings to the next level with VRay for Cinema 4D.
the EDU version: Users are not allowed to profit from any renderings using the
EDU version. It is for educational use only.
Image by Franck Berniere
VRay for C4D Features:
- Full VRay 1.6 core standalone integration into Cinema 4D.
- Windows and OSX versions.
- 32bit and 64bit versions.
- Unlimited Cinema4D NET Render support per one license.
- Efficient shading system specifically optimized for ray-tracing.
- Fully multithreaded, even in material preview.
- Supports unlimited cpu`s and cores per workstation, scales extreme
on multi core machines
- Efficient geometry handling
- True instance rendering
- On-demand dynamic geometry creation
- On-demand geometry loading from disk files
- Displacement mapping
- Three different image sampling methods
- Full-scene antialiasing
- Progressive path tracing
- Support for additional render elements (diffuse, reflection, GI etc)
- Advanced color (tone) mapping controls
- Physically accurate full global illumination solutions
- Different GI algorithms: path tracing, irradiance cache, photon
maps, light cache
- Reusable GI solutions for accelerated rendering of walk-through
animations and animations with dynamic objects
- Physically accurate area lights
- Compatible with IES lights
- Efficient illumination from HDR environments
- Physical sun & sky
- Complete support of Cinema4D shaders
- Physically plausible materials
- Blurry reflections/refractions
- Accurate highlights
- Sub-surface scattering
- Support for efficient material layering
- Real Microdisplacement
- Depth-of-field with bokeh effects
- Accurate motion blur
- Physical camera
- Multipass render
- Compositing tag support
- Camera Clipper
- Vray Proxy support
- Volume Lights support
- HAIR module of Cinema4D supported
- Xref support in 10.5
Image by Emerick de Coninck
Image by Cristian Tumiati
||You must provide the first 11
digits of your permanent Cinema 4D serial
number for your V-Ray for Cinema 4D key to be made.
Please be sure to provide the correct first
11 digits. Otherwise your V-Ray for Cinema 4D key
will not function properly.