||This product is distributed via download only
- There are no shipping fees for this product.
SketchUp is one of the most widely used and easy to learn 3D Modeling software on the market today. With V-Ray for SketchUp, users now have one of the most powerful rendering tools available to visualize their models with the upmost quality and realism. V-Ray works within the SketchUp environment allowing users to be able to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their current workflows.
V-Ray for SketchUp Mac Edition offers the world renowned V-Ray rendering
system for SketchUp natively on the Mac. Mac users will no longer need to
emulate a Windows environment and can now take their SketchUp renders to the
next level with V-Ray for SketchUp on the Mac OS!
Image by Tony Wirén -
- NEW! SketchUp 8 Support
- NEW! Ward Reflection Shader Type
- NEW! More than 10 new Procedural
Textures, including Dirt (to create ambient occlusion per material)
- NEW! Ambient Occlusion
- NEW! IES Lights and Spotlights
- NEW! Material Layer Arrangement
- NEW! Faster Parsing Times
- NEW! Support for SketchUp
Transparency and Alpha Transparency
- True raytraced reflections and refractions
- Glossy reflections and refractions
- Indirect Illumination (global illumination, global lighting). Different approaches include direct computation (brute force), and irradiance maps.
- Area shadows (soft shadows). Includes box and sphere emitters
- True HDRI support. Includes support of proper texture coordinate handling for both cubic and angular maps. Map your images directly without distortions or cropping.
- Fully multithreaded raytracing engine
- Native SketchUp materials supported and integrated into V-Ray Materials
- Antialiasing. Includes fixed, simple 2-level and adaptive approaches.
- Reusable irradiance maps (save and load support). Incremental sampling for fly- through animations.
- V-Ray Material Editor with Material Preview
- V-Ray Sun and Sky
- V-Ray Physical Camera
- Depth-Of-Field camera effect.
- Distributed Rendering allowing a single image to be process over up to 10 machines
- Per Material GI, Background, Reflection, and Refraction
- V-Ray Two-Sided Material for easy creation of thin translucency
- Animation Support
Image by Jenny Sorokovoy
Image by tranganhhp
Mac OS X
Intel processor, 512 MB RAM, 160 MB of
available hard-disk space, 3D class Video Card with
128 MB of memory or higher. Please ensure that the
video card driver supports OpenGL version 1.5 or
higher and up to date, 3 button, scroll-wheel mouse.
Please Note: This product is available to customers
located within North America, Central America and the Caribbean Islands only.
For a full list of allowable territories, please